Monday, October 18, 2010

Splurge Purchase: Mineral Make up

It isn't often that I purchase something that isn't on sale or clearance.  I always wait for an item to go on sale I HATE PAYING FULL PRICE.  I once heard that if you wait for an item to be markd down to 80% off then you will end up paying the same amount for the item that the retailer did.  Anyway, since hitting the big 3-0, I have really started to take better care of my skin.  It has been said that you will end up with either your body or your face so, I choose my face ( I lost the body a few years ago, dang kids).
I have been wanting this make up ever since I stayed up late one night watching the informercial.

On Friday I went shopping with Q and I purchased the customized get started kit.

This Kit Contains:
  • 1 SPF 15 Foundation in Original or Matte (size: large) 
  • 1 Original Mineral Veil (size: medium), 1 Warmth All-Over Face Color (size: medium), 1 Full Flawless Face Brush, 1 Flawless Application Face Brush, 1 Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush, 1 Get Started DVD, Exclusive Bonus: Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo

I will use the product for a week and then Iwill let you know if it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment