Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Am I really 30?

The initial shock of crossing into that decades worn off a bit but, I still don't think of myself as being thirty. Actually, it comes up mostly in conversation with my husband and on the many episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I have always been the youngest member of any select "crew" that I am in so, most of them are like shut up "I am knocking down forty's door" or "I am in my mid-forties".

I definitely need to start up some kind of workout or fitness program. I seem to "cushion" myself during Winter and I want to walk the beach with confidence next summer. Not the "it came in my size so I am wearing it" confidence but, real solid "I am in shape and I am healthy" confidence. I would also like to take some family pictures soon and I know the camera will not be kind if I don't shape up. It has been said that the older youare the harder it is to lose weight so, I want to change my lifestyle before "weight loss" becomes an obession for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment