Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You can't ignore me!

I have been rather busy the last few days and it is something I have welcomed because it has kept my mind off of October 11, 2010. I have been working regularly and I have been active socially with little downtime. Today, actually a few minutes ago, I was reminded. It hit my in the face! Right in the kisser! OCTOBER 11th. I was working on homework with the kids when E gave me a permission slip for Spanish class. I began reading it and then it happened: If you are interested in this program, please return the registration form to the school office by Monday, October 11th. October 11th. Hey old lady, did you hear that October 11th? Did you think that I was not going to come because you have been ignoring Me?!

October 11th is less than a week away and well, I still have not prepared myself. My stomach hurts. I don't look like I'm thirty. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? What if I look older than thirty? I still have not lost the weight I wanted to lose and after I turn thirty it will be that much harder. Will my body drastically change in a few days? Will I wake up a totally different person than I do on every other day? Has anyone out there made a potion that will take me back to twenty-five?


...six days and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment