Monday, November 1, 2010

Splurge Purchase: Mineral Makeup (REVIEW)


How do I like Mineral Makeup? Well...I LOVE it! I have been wearing it on and off for more than a week now. I know I told you I would return in a week but...but nothing just life.

I start by applying the makeup to a clean, moisturized face. I use Cetaphil cleanser and Cataphil moisturizer. I apply my concealer: 42 Dark Bisque, where needed to hide my hyperpigmentation. I then 4G golden dark, sparingly and in a circular motion as directed. I add a bit of Warmth to my cheeks, forehead, and chin in the same fashion you would apply bronzer. The last step is to set the look with Original Mineral Veil.

I really do like this product. I do not get the shiny look like I used to. To say that I have no "shine" would be a lie. I do have some shine but it hours later, not minutes later like with other makeup products.

No comments:

Post a Comment