Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Special Occasion: 8th Wedding Anniversary

Can you believe that I have been married for 8 years? I can't either! Marriage is...hard! So many peaks and valleys and them more peaks and valleys followed by more peaks and valleys. There is so much that no one ever tells you about being married, I would say that someone should write a book about all the untold stories. That wouldn't work because of how each marriage varies that would be the world's largest book.

Year after year we have said that we wanted to go on a cruise because neither of us have ever been on one and THIS YEAR...we went on our first cruise! We took a three day Norwegian Freestyle Cruise to the Bahamas.

Three days of eating, sleeping, and drinking! I am so afraid of stepping this big butt of mine on a scale. :0 The first day we arrived in the Bahamas at 7am. We rented a scooter and rode around seeing the sights. After returning the scooter we decided that we would walk the island until we didn't want to walk anymore. The people were so nice and they kept yelling: "Stay on the left!" when we were on the scooter even though we were indeed on the left side of the road. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH SKY JUICE!! I wish I was a baby and all my bottles were filled with it. LOL! After drinking Sky Juice at a local restaurant the drink on the boat just couldn't compete.


This post was never published until today June 7, 2011. I found it and struggled with posting it or deleting it. Why? Right after we returned from the cruise I was blindsided and my husband and I separated. I see no reconciliation in the future and I am navigating the world of divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment