Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Countdown to Thirty!

"But I don't want to turn thirty!" (in my best Jerry Seinfield voice). I am not ready to turn 30, not physically, not financially and most definitely not emotionally!

Well, I guess I should introduce myself first instead of informing you of how insecure I am of being one year older.

Hi, my name is Valoree although on here I will most likely refer to myself as V and I can almost guarantee that Q will also. I am married (and have been for eight years well, in November it will be eight), I am the mother of three beautiful children ( Z (10), T (10), and E (6) ), and the rest of my life is well...unplanned, unorganized, and a little chaotic.

I was born on October 11, 1980 and I am dreading with all my being this October 11th. I don't know when my obession with, wait...my dread of turning thirty began but it is here and it is full-blown. I guess I never envisioned my 30 year old self, where I would be or what I would be doing but, in a few short weeks it will be here. In order to preserve my sanity I thought that blogging would be the perfect outlet and I have a friend who has her own issue with being 30 so, why not join forces?! Come along and join us onthis unscripted journey!

How about you? Are you soon to be thirty? Have you already turned thirty? Did any major changes happen when you turned thirty?

No comments:

Post a Comment