Monday, June 13, 2011

Unwell? Increasingly so.

I was working out Sunday afternoon in the park and I caught sight of this couple. They were running and playing, having a great time enjoying each other's company. One started to rub the back of the other and I felt...irritated by the sight of this. It truly bother me that I was letting the sight of a squirrel couple get to me. YES!, you read that correctly the couple that was irritating the snot out of me belonged to the animal kingdom. Squirrels. They were flaunting their love for each other in my face and all I could think about was that I truly wished my dog, Cubby, was like a regular dog. I wanted him to chase that squirrel couple, to break up their love feast, to scare the "squirrel nuts" (idk made it up)out of them.

This month makes six months that I've been separated with no chance of reconciliation and it SUCKS! it is on my mind constantly, not reconciliation but moving on. I want to go to sleep and it not be on my mind. I want to wake up and it not be on my mind. I want to have a discussion about short-term and long-term goals and it not be on my mind.

So, is it that I am lonely or is it...? I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment