Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life Happens.

It is well after 11 p.m. I am on Twitter shooting the breeze so, I decided to check out my own profile. I want to upload a new pic but I haven't taken any that I LOVE so I ditch that idea and that's when I see it. What? The web address to this blog. OMG! When was the last time I posted? I am embarrassed. My apologies to everyone, especially Q. We started this blog to document our many adventures and mishaps as we navigate though our thirties and I let life get in the way. Well, I left myself be consumed with anger and hate which more than obvious from the last couple of post I did complete. So, let's catch up quickly!

1 . My divorce is not final. In the words of Forest Gump "and that's all I have to say about that".

2. We have missed many opportunities to share great moments with you and because of that I again apologize.

3. I read many, many, many blogs (mostly hair and fashion) and love to shop so, I would like to combine those two hobbies. I am starting a new feature: 30 or LESS!! What is it! Well, I do love shopping but I must do so on a budget so, this is a feature where I will showcase an entire outfit for $30 or less! I know, right! I can do it! I really can just wait and see.

4. John Legend recently made a trip to visit me? Not really, he sung at a benefit concert for education and although it was a little more formal than a regular concert Q and I screamed through the entire thing. The outfit I wore was HAUTE!!! Hey, it was under $30 so, I might that my first $30 or LESS feature. IDK we shall see.

5. For our last 30 by Thirty feature we grilled. I retread that post and I made a sarcastic remark about camping. Well, guess whose going camping? Me! The things we do for our kids. I will make sure I blog about the experience, considering the fact that I am taking my IPad with me I just might blogs during the trip.

Lastly, thank you for reading our blog and checking back for new post. I will not let you down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment